Licence to drive

By Anonymous - 10/09/2009 06:19 - Australia

Today, after failing my learner's licence twice in the previous weeks, I finally passed. As I got home, I went for a drive with my dad. I smashed my mum's car into an old lady's fence and ended up in her backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 600
You deserved it 37 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

probably the reason you failed twice.......i got 100% first time........you gotta be really nice to the instructor

I'm kind of glad you live far far away from me! And how did you pass it?

Comments

To everyone saying "you have to be a complete moron to fail your Ls even once let alone twice": I failed my Ls once, by one mark, because I misunderstood a question (ie. I thought it was asking one thing and it was asking something else). I also know somebody else who failed 3 times. The tests also differ from state to state so if you're from another state you might not know what sort of questions are asked in a different state's test. Keep in mind this is a purely theoretical test, the person taking it has never driven before, no computerised hazard perception test, nothing. This test is so that he/she can get a permit to LEARN. Father was a fool for taking a brand-new learner onto a public road.

hmmmm yea im pretty sure u should neva go for ur actual licence

"Hi, this is god. Please stop driving." What does it take? Are you a woman?

HAHA, i passed my Ls first time and my red Ps. YDFI for driving on a main road the first time you got in the car. I was in backstreets for ages, but when I hit the main road it was sweet. And let me guess, you drive an automatic? Go drive a real car and be smart about it - this aint no video game! And yes, I AM a girl and I CAN drive manual.

You know, in situations like this, I think people should ask themselves the question... Is driving really for me? Because that, my friend, is an ultimate fail hattrick...

WITH ANY LUCK, YOU'LL CRASH INTO A WALL REVERSING FROM YOUR DRIVEWAY AND YOUR PARENTS WILL BAN YOU FROM THE CAR.