Kids…

By guessimdead - 19/04/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, I went to my new job at a pre-school. I was really excited because everything was going so well, and a little boy even said he was drawing a picture of me. He even gave it to me when he was finished. Well it was me, but I was also on fire and being stabbed and shot multiple times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 106
You deserved it 3 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I'd be talking to that kid's parents.

Inspired22 11

Yeah, talk to the parents. That was entirely inappropriate. Some action needs to be taken before he grows up too much on that path!

Comments

fuk_mii_lyfe_8P 0

omg haha id sleep with one eye open during nap-time!

meddude 0

#2 FTL. and OP: this could be an early sign of a mental disability. i would monitor that kid closely. also, the idiots blaming ******* movies and video games, there is no concrete proof whatsoever that that sort of stuff causes violent behavior. if that were true, wouldn't kids watching Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles be trying to kill each other? honestly.

AlexJakubsen1 0

what are you poeple talking about? young boys love violent stuff. i think i drew gory pictures of everybody at that age, regardless of my opinion of them. the kid probably likes you and just wanted to see your reaction.

hahahahahaha omg.. you should definitely talk to his parents.

Hmm...preschoolers don't have the motor skills to draw very well. Are you sure that's what he meant to draw?

what a ******* psycho kill him before he kills you.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

#76 is right. I don't get why everybody is saying that he's going to be a sociopath or that you should talk to his parents. It's perfectly normal. I probably did the same thing at one point.

Oh man. You might want to keep an eye on him.