Kids these days…

By cakehater - 21/08/2011 07:35 - United States

Today, I'm a host at a restaurant. We had a birthday party for a couple of 15 year old boys and their friends. I went to clean the bathroom at the end of my shift and discovered cake everywhere, including all over the urinal. They were even nice enough to draw a smiley on the mirror with icing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 305
You deserved it 2 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sheenamaedc09 0

I've seen a used, bloody period pad stuck on the door of the public restroom stall. they were also nice enough to slap the walls with it. I think I'll take the cake..

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

Nobody should waste cake in that manor. I should notify the cake police to do an investigation. If you don't mind, could I come to the restaurant and do a little DNA testing?

Tennispro349 2

I sure hope that 11 was not trying to be funny.

So did you see them take cake to the restroom?

sheenamaedc09 0

I've seen a used, bloody period pad stuck on the door of the public restroom stall. they were also nice enough to slap the walls with it. I think I'll take the cake..

MrSexyPants 14
skylerXx 6

They definitely had one hell of a birthday party.

Critics these days, can't even appreciate improvised art.

The first time I read this, I thought they had fun with the urinal cakes instead of an actual cake. With that in mind, uhh, it could've been worse?

stroudie94 9

were u desperate enough to lick the cake off of the bathroom appliances?

At the local community center, that story happened verbatim. Except instead of cake it was shit. And instead of a smiley face it was a swastika.

saIty 17

When I hosted a 15 year old birthday party I witnessed the most horrific event ever. A 58 year old overweight grown ass man jumping out a cake, in a diaper, holding an arrowing aiming for my forehead.