J'ACCUSE!

By hurtswhenipee3 - 11/01/2023 16:00

Spicy
Today, I got a urinary tract infection. I didn’t realize men could get those. Worse yet, my girlfriend thinks it’s an STI because, “IF I’M NOT FUCKING YOU, SOMEONE MUST BE!” FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 088
You deserved it 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not as common for men but yeah, we have urinary tracts and they can get infected.

I (male piping) had a UTI that was a precursor to the impending kidney stones (NOT FUN). So work with your Dr. As for the idea that there may be an STI, I know a few folks who picked up some in the wild without sex. It does happen. One friend ended up with a hysterectomy (beyond child bearing age). Yes men can get UTIs and she needs to trust you if you are being totally honest with her.

Comments

Yup, and men can also get yeast infections, so watch out!

tiptoppc 19

Oof. Got one from my wife one time. God, did it itch! She had one and didn’t know it. I now make sure i hop into the shower right after sex. She’s prone to getting them and I mangled to get it 2x on my dick. My fault for not washing right after sex, considering the history. She’s also one of those who scored the worst genetic lottery. It’s also easier to name the meds she ISN’T allergic to than is. It sucks when she needs medical treatment. She either gets dystonia, rashes, swelling or pain all over. She’s now having to treat her 3rd UTI in 6 months. I feel really bad for her. I don’t have to worry about allergies to meds like she does. She even gets rare medical issues (Like I do), so it sucks trying to find treatment for her.

I (male piping) had a UTI that was a precursor to the impending kidney stones (NOT FUN). So work with your Dr. As for the idea that there may be an STI, I know a few folks who picked up some in the wild without sex. It does happen. One friend ended up with a hysterectomy (beyond child bearing age). Yes men can get UTIs and she needs to trust you if you are being totally honest with her.

Come on, what's she like? You can talk, we're just among dudes here. How hot is this side piece of yours, playa?

Not as common for men but yeah, we have urinary tracts and they can get infected.

Blobby McGee 5

that is correct, in the majority of relationships: if you're not providing sex to your partner, someone else will.

You have a urinary tract. Therefore, you are able to get a urinary tract infection. YDI for being dumb