It wasn't me

By weliveanddie14 - 07/05/2009 20:27 - United States

Today, I was at the library. I went near the computer section when I saw this man cursing and pounding his fists on a computer. He left. I thought I'd check it out. As I sat down, a librarian came over with the security guard and pointed at me. I'm now being fined for destroying public property. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 908
You deserved it 15 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell them to check the security camera to prove you didn't do it.

What the heck is with all of you saying he deserves it for getting in other peoples business? The other guy left. There's no way you deserve it. Maybe he wanted to look at the computer and see what was wrong with it. Sounds like he could have been trying to be helpful. Pretty stupid librarian to not know that the guy left and you came there. She obviously wasn't paying very much attention to what people looked like, either. Sucks.

Comments

Libraries generally have security cameras... maybe you should look into that.

Why did you sit down at the computer? If anything, I would have stayed a certain distance away and have a look at the screen. Or at least walk by and glance at it. And why dont you do something about the charges. You know you're innocent. YDI if you dont.

the guy was hitting it. if I saw that I'd probably think it was broken. sad for you.

Wouldn't everyone there have heard a man's voice that didn't correlate with a woman at the computer?

YDI for getting near that thing and YLS for getting fined.

CookieGirl723 0

love it's called not being nosy! but then again they should take a minute to check a recording so they prove tht it wasn't you

YDI! Couldn't have just left the computer alone?

Given that it was a man that did it and you're a woman, a quick glance at the security cameras could have solved that issue