Is this guy Hugh Hefner?

By Gold diggerzzzzzzz - 15/03/2021 13:01 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad is getting married for the 4th time. First it was my mom, then as they got older, he married a woman 10 years his junior, then his third wife was my age and 28 years his junior. Now at the grand old age of 64, he is marrying a 22 year old, 42 years his junior, almost 2 decades younger than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 220
You deserved it 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you blame him when we live in a society that constantly sends us messages that a woman is most desirable in her early 20's? I'm not sure why your dad being a player is an FML for you. You're genetically connected to someone who has maintained attractiveness late in life -- that should be a cause of optimism for you.

Comments

That's interesting how he attracts women way younger than him. Maybe you can learn his ways of attracting young women (or women in general). Unless there's something illegal or something I'm overlooking, not too much wrong here.

How can you blame him when we live in a society that constantly sends us messages that a woman is most desirable in her early 20's? I'm not sure why your dad being a player is an FML for you. You're genetically connected to someone who has maintained attractiveness late in life -- that should be a cause of optimism for you.

And boy, do we live in that society. I literally just told myself, “Whelp, you’re mid-twenties with no SO in sight, time to fully embrace spinster-hood.”

MeLandes 7

let me guess, you are between 40-60 years old

OK, melissa1201, you guess correctly. And...?

Jon Tessler 14

sounds more like OP is jealous that dear old dad has skills, and he doesn't

Jon Tessler 14

exactly, plus, dad can do what he wants. I wonder if OP is worried she won't be in the will

Why do you care? Once it's not your mom, it's hard to see why it's your business.

Your math does not add up. If the 3rd wife was 28 years younger than him and you were the same age as that wife, that means he was 28 when you were born. Present time he's 64, which makes you 36, and his current wife is 22, yet is nearly 2 decades younger than you? 14 years is not nearly 2 decades.

Sorry your dad's a disgusting pervert, OP. Hope he leaves you something good in the will.