Insane parents, part 38765

By Anonymous - 31/12/2020 09:32 - Sri Lanka - Colombo

Today, my mum vented her anger on me by shattering my mouse on the floor, taking my keyboard and nearly ripping out my monitor. At least a spare mouse and the on screen keyboard are better than nothing. This hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 873
You deserved it 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Warp1978 15

Time to get petty and change the WiFi password on a regular basis for the next year. That'll drive her nuts.

tounces7 27

If you're an adult, you take her to court to pay for them. And move as far away from her as possible and never talk to her again.

Comments

coius 23

And that’s when you destroy whatever device she uses on a regular basis, whether it’s a smartphone, or a toaster/microwave that is meant to make her life easier.

Warp1978 15

Time to get petty and change the WiFi password on a regular basis for the next year. That'll drive her nuts.

FluffyMcFluffs 1

Question is what did or didn't you do.

As an adult, regardless of the crime, how is it appropriate to Hulk out and start smashing out of spite?

FluffyMcFluffs 1

Agreed it is not appropriate. However if op is an adult that is doing nothing but playing games while Mom works without op even looking for work I could understand frustration. Especially if it was discussed before over and over. Also if op broke something of hers in anger who is to say that didn't happen either. Which was the reason for asking what op did or didn't do.

tounces7 27

If you're an adult, you take her to court to pay for them. And move as far away from her as possible and never talk to her again.

Baka Loli 10

Ask to borrow something then smash it on the ground in front of her. Tell her the way she feels right now is EXACTLY how you felt. Ask her why she had to break YOUR things, and tell her now she now if she wants to act like a child, to break her own things.