IDGAF!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, our school started an anti-bullying policy, and we watched a video about bullying. After the video, I told a teacher about a bullying case going on that I know about. His response? "Tell someone who cares!" as he walked away, chuckling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 919
You deserved it 4 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

He probably saw Bad Teacher, which raised his douchness to over 9000.

Comments

Am I the only one that considers telling an adult about what's going on a form of "growing some balls"?

And they wonder why kids take their lives because they were bullied so much....teachers don't do shit to help stop it.

United States...why am I not surprised

omggtfomi 1

Are you SERIOUS???? This doesn't just happen in the u.s. It happens EVERY WHERE. ******* duche bag

_MissyJennifer_ 0

Sadly, a lot of teachers and administrators feel that way! I know, my son was bullied and I went all the way to the superintendent to be told basically the same thing!

zach055 23

I was bullied in middle school and high school but the school did nothing about about it. I have seen the victims of bullying get in trouble, but I've never seen the bullies get into trouble. I plan to sue there asses when I find a good lawyer.

Where I live bullying is taken very seriously in the schools! I suggest writing it down, including your teachers comments and giving it to someone above his/her head. When it's written down, it means more than spoken words.

unfortunately nothing ever gets done until the victims fight back, as was the case here in Australia. watch 'victim fights back in NSW Sydney school' on youtube the bullies thought theyd be extra cruel and film the kid being picked on buuutttt the kid snapped and dropped him!! the whole of Aus was like 'WOO good on him!'