"Hey, where the white women at?"

By Steven, Customer Service - 17/02/2017 10:00 - United States - Dover Plains

Today, I took a call from a man who said his dating apps are connecting him with "black and oriental women" when he only wants white women. I spent 47 minutes on the phone with this customer trying to explain that I am only an AT&T Service Rep and have no control over any dating apps. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 864
You deserved it 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should have distributed his cell phone number to all the hot singles in his area...

species4872 19

Should have told him to put the damn phone away and actually go and meet people.

Comments

Maybe you should have distributed his cell phone number to all the hot singles in his area...

The hot black and oriental singles in particular

I had people like them. I connected them to the right department all the time (connected their call to our advertisers)

Should've told him that the app designers do this. When nobody wants to date a person, the app matches them up with persons they wouldn't date in a million years. Mostly it happens to people who don't have a job, skills, education, personality, money, and live in their parents basement. Their way of letting someone down easy.

species4872 19

Should have told him to put the damn phone away and actually go and meet people.

jcash52426 5

At a certain point you just have to hang up. But if you do make sure to speak with a manager after so that they can review the call and back you up if they call to complain about the hang up

Bullshit! AT&T controls everything! Put one of your creepy NSA filters on his phone, so he only gets the white ladies he wants. Use your snooping technology to help customers for a change.

alternative-facts 6

Points for anyone who knows what the title references :) That customer sounds like a total scumbag. You should have referred him to jailbabes.com.

Why is he a scum bag for having a preference for only white women.

You should have explained that these women must have requested to meet only men who only want to date white women. If he meets that request, then one of his will get met. When people don't make any sense, it's best to respond with something that doesn't make any sense.

writergirl1029 17

I'm totally know how you feel! I used to work for Tech Support in AT&T, and I'd usually get one person like this a week. I could usually convince them after five minutes or so. Sorry you got a particularly stubborn/stupid one.