Hello, is me you're looking for?

By Anonymous - 31/08/2013 07:24 - United Kingdom - Woodford Green

Today, I moved into my new place. It evidently used to belong to a hooker, because although I've only lived here for 9 hours, so far several different men have knocked on my door and asked if "Stephanie" is available for a good time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 137
You deserved it 3 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really really want to know your gender now.

I believe a no soliciting sign is in order

Comments

Tell them she will be back in 6 weeks after her treatment for a new, drug resistant variant of syphilis is complete.

Your sex matters for this one...and would trigger a response...but i think you'll be left alone soon one comes finds out that she no longer lives there and then probably will not come back...or just get a peephole...

Is Steph here? OP: "if you want [Stephanie], she's at a party up on Starfish. I'm heading over there myself; you can give me a lift. I'm Mona, by the way. If there's anything I can do for you, or to you, just let me know." Your FML reminded me of this.

frizz101 22

But a note on the door that says "the person named Stephanie, who previously living in this residence no longer lives here. Please look for someone else 'to have a good time.' Have a good day."

I just have to say.... as a hooker, Stephanie sucked.

Open the door wearing a wig and a trench coat and say "Stephanie's dead" I don't think they'll come back

cookie1207 19

You should clarify your gender! If you are a girl you should consider the new job opportunity. If you are a guy.... Grt a hold of a stephanie or ...

threer 30

You're disgusting. No woman or man should resort to that and either way, you're extremely sexist.. Get a life and realize that every gender should be treated the same.

Epikouros 31

Shouldn't you have to make a goodwill payment for taking over someone's clients like that?

Obey_StudBoii 23

Just tell them Stephanie died of aids. That'll scare them shitless.

jarockstar27 10

Just put a note on the door saying "Stephanie the hooker has left the building, I don't know where she is and I don't care! So just leave me be!"