Great prank guys, love it

By Anonymous - 15/04/2016 00:12 - United States - Yorktown Heights

Today, after working like a caffeine-fuelled thunderstorm for 9 hours straight on an art project, my 2 friends informed me that it was due next week. I slept for 10 hours, and then went to my class without my project, thinking I lucked out in the long run. Clearly not, as it was due today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 185
You deserved it 4 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Considering the fact that your friends never double checked to see when the project was really due, I think you should consider if they are really worth calling "friends."

Trust your gut next time, OP. I hope that you were able to submit it nonetheless

Comments

megs925 16

Similar situation happened to me my freshman year in college. I was on my way to class and saw my roommate/best friend (who sits next to me in said class) walking back to our room. She said there was a sign on the door saying class was cancelled. A week later I find out it wasn't. Come to find out, someone ELSE told her this, she assumed it was true, and therefore told me. I was pissed, as it was a class where you have to get notes missed from someone who was present, but couldn't put all the blame on her. Long story short, never take someone else's word without double checking for yourself.

theamazingd 17

I feel for you, as I have done similar things. But that is why I never take my friend's word for it. I always double check. That way, both the friend(s) and I can get our shit together.

DatBlueDerp 13

At least you aren't the only one?

sarahcroy20 12

How come you're relying on other people to tell you when something is due. Don't you go to class? This is no one's fault but your own.