Good

By Anonymous - 18/10/2010 06:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my dad that I had a herpes infection. He said, "Good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 429
You deserved it 38 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All the conclusion jumping in here makes me dizzy. I hope all of you realise you can get herpes if you have sex just once and you use protection. I also hope none of you find that out the hard way. Not saying that's the case here, just saying it could be.

Get tested you assholes, learn about STDs, choose your partners better, and stop being dumb. If you're one of those assholes that doesn't tell their partners about their STDs, that's illegal and **** you.

Comments

Um obviously people on here don't realize that even if you use protection during sex, you can still get herpes! I mean you are still touch your bodies together. There is contact no matter what. A condom protects from fluids, but not always from genitals being contacted. A cold sore is considered simplex herpes for god sakes. But even if she was irresponsible it doesn't mean she deserves it. Good luck

munkee_6669 0

this reminds me of the time my friend put Nair in the hot tub and all my pubes came off, soon after that night I had some ingrown hairs and was freaking out think it was herpes (I had never gone bare)

I didn't say they rubbed broken skin together fool. I said the bacteria could have gotten on broken skin and there are many ways that can happen. and not all herpes is an STD. dumbass.

ThankfullyNotYou 1

If you're that young to still have to be admitting stuff to daddy so he pays for your medical bills than you've got no business with your underwear down. Grow up, get out, and than have sex.

StarEffect18F 1

He probably just said "Good" because he was happy he wasn't the only one in the family anymore.

jlynntiger 0

u guys r stupid for telling her to b "protected" when u can't b protected from herpes unless u don't have any contact at all. haha that does suck tho I'm sorry, u gotta b careful

jlynntiger 0

also u can get herpes not only from sex ppl jus touching someone with herpes can get u it!!!!

FYL? FY dads Life .. who wants their little girl to tell him she's got herps cause she can't keep them legs closed?.. what else was he gonna say.. would your a ***** make you feel any better??