Good

By Anonymous - 18/10/2010 06:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my dad that I had a herpes infection. He said, "Good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 429
You deserved it 38 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All the conclusion jumping in here makes me dizzy. I hope all of you realise you can get herpes if you have sex just once and you use protection. I also hope none of you find that out the hard way. Not saying that's the case here, just saying it could be.

Get tested you assholes, learn about STDs, choose your partners better, and stop being dumb. If you're one of those assholes that doesn't tell their partners about their STDs, that's illegal and **** you.

Comments

SharaRocksXD 0

He said good cos he musta thought u deserved it!

YeahCourse 4

Haha I sorry but that's funny that ur dad said that haha

Agreed. If the dad said good it's most likely because the daughter gets around and he hopes this will teach her a lesson.

disasterlydeed 26

Goodness, what the hell are some of these comments???? Do y'all even know how OP got herpes in the first place??? There's a 99.9% chance you don't know, so stop accusing her of being a ***** or ****. Maybe she got it from a partner she's been dating for 5 years, or maybe she did have sex only once and used protection, who knows. No wonder there's still a ******* stigma with the virus.