Good

By Anonymous - 18/10/2010 06:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my dad that I had a herpes infection. He said, "Good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 429
You deserved it 38 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All the conclusion jumping in here makes me dizzy. I hope all of you realise you can get herpes if you have sex just once and you use protection. I also hope none of you find that out the hard way. Not saying that's the case here, just saying it could be.

Get tested you assholes, learn about STDs, choose your partners better, and stop being dumb. If you're one of those assholes that doesn't tell their partners about their STDs, that's illegal and **** you.

Comments

He probably meant "Good, glad to see you are responsible about who you have sex with. *****." Maybe he was just busy or something.

or he meant "you ****** around and got an incurable STD. good. you deserve it." props to OP's dad for not being an enabler.

smokeymcpottt 3
BassGirl 5
skyeyez9 24

This is the prime reason we parents teach our children about sex: std's, protection and not sleeping around. Its not cause we are prudes, but cause we want to protect you from situations like the OP's.

Although herpes in the genital area is the most known, there are 2 other kinds of herpes. I know that Te first could be highly likely to happen, but it doesn't necessarily mean that.

corytheboss 0

seriously you are without a doubt the most gorgeous girl Ever!!!

skyeyez9 24

82: and you assumed she wasn't. So why is your statement correct and mine wrong?

FYLwindowlicker 0
littlemissdqgirl 8

Be smart people: get tested and have your partners tested. One night stands are a sure way of getting an STD. Your a lot less likely to get one if your in a commited relationship and you and your partner are open,honest, and tested.