Good to know

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - Canada - Mississauga

Spicy
Today, I went on Facebook. The third post down was a selfie of my mom looking sad, with the caption, "God I need a good dicking." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 035
You deserved it 14 148

Top comments

Corvo_Attano_4 12
Hpixiee 23

Sounds like time to unfriend your own mother

Comments

Corvo_Attano_4 12

I'm so happy mom doesn't have facebook! Ever since dad got it, I've been living in fear. FYL!

Best comment! Thread over :-)

#1 Apparently dad doesn't like it often enough.

Now imagine how much dad will like it when the neighbor likes this

is it safe to assume the mom is divorced? no? okay

That must've been absolutely repulsive for you... FYL OP... That's something no kid should ever have to know haha

Well I remember walking into my mom's room when I was seven. She was having sex with a guy. He made a good first impression on me. Ironically I liked him more than my mother.

Well, can't blame her for being honest..though I do feel bad for OP, she shouldn't have had to witness that :(

She could be honest somewhere else though...

MamaChey 24

She could have said she needed a good scissoring.

badluckalex 23

is that supposed to be worse??

Hpixiee 23

Sounds like time to unfriend your own mother

thatkidmal 15

At least she knows what she wants

Hope that it was a typo?? Looks like you need to have an internet etiquette chat with her.

I'd hope it was a typo too, but then I wonder what she would have meant to type- and there aren't many other words it could've been. So I'm not sure it was just a typo...

Aha! so she meant *Licking. Lol other options aren't much better!

cryssycakesx3 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This FML isn't about having a healthy sex drive, it's about broadcasting a really inappropriate and frankly unnecessary comment like that on an extremely accessible social network for everyone to see. Nana's going to get a really big surprise the next time she checks her Facebook. FYL, OP.

RenoTheRhino 30

No. How dare mothers say they need sex on social media for hundreds of people to see.

meli1195 31

I think the fml isn't that her mom wants to have sex, but that her mother would post her need on a public place for everyone to see..

You didn't understand this FML Did you? For most people, the thought of their parents having sex or even a sexual desire is repulsive. It's not that she wants sex it's the fact she shared it all over Facebook for her family to see...

RedPillSucks 31

Kids do it all the time. Maybe she's just getting revenge

cryssycakesx3 22

I understood it just fine. she can' post whatever she wants on her Facebook. it's called being a grown up and accepting your parents as human beings. not really embarrassing or life *******, really. he* can hide her posts or even unfriend her if it bothers him that much. I bet anyone on her Facebook that's able to see it knows she has sex too. shocking.

personally, I don't even like to swear on facebook, too many people that can see it (mainly any younger kids who may see it) so I completely disagree with your view on this being totally fine, she could have younger people on there, neices and nephews etc, I know my mum does, do you think it's ok for them to see things like "I need a good dicking"?

football98_fml 20

#7 Your comments make me lose brain cells

@ 86 Please stop commenting. There's a reason you're getting down voted. It's no surprise she has sex. That is not what anyone is saying... It's just not appropriate to put on Facebook where everyone can see it..

yeah but they don't need to publicly announce it online... especially when their son could see...

23lf 16