Good one, nice

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2018 but it's good stuff

Today, I found a leather book in my husband's sock drawer with "BRO CODE" on the front. It was blank except for the last page, which said, "NICE TRY SUSAN BUT EVERYONE KNOWS BRO CODE IS UNWRITTEN AND FOR GUYS ONLY". Well-played, husband. Well-played. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 451
You deserved it 5 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

is this FML because your name is Susan?

YDI, respect your husband's privacy and trust him. Or you two really need to talk.

Are you ******* retarded? I do the laundry for my husband and kids, so I'd find shit like that instantly. Drawers in a dresser are not snooping places.

Finding it isn't snooping but reading it is.

They still invaded their husband's privacy by looking inside the book. Just because they weren't technically snooping, they still found the book and opened it. Instead of leaving it alone.

Husbands and wives shouldn't have secrets from each other. It's totally normal for a wife to open up a book she sees if she's curious. This is not an invasion of privacy. Husband and wife are not just roommates.

It's a book, not a diary. If he wanted to keep it a secret he should have hidden it in his personal space not a sock drawer which is filled by his wife. He likely wanted her to find it as a prank.

wrhapsody 10

YDI. plus you stole this from elsewhere.

Living with someone who follows something as stupid as the "bro code" is a true FML situation.

Hold on! I paid $250 for a looseleaf binder with The Bro Code. It has wisdom like no talking in the men's room, a list of good negs, and condoms are for losers. You're telling me that might not be legit?

Pretty sure you were gypped and you're reading a binder full of Pokemon cards.

There’s actually a book containing the bro code. It’s a How I Met Your Mother thing.

Maybe so, but they are definitely not ordinary Pokemon cards. The image of Squirtle is quite disturbing, and I don't believe there's a Pokemon called Blumpkin.

first rule of bro code is never talk about bro code.

Justine Malang 16
Wadlaen 23

Sounds like you got the right kind of man! Hang on to him, and keep the humor in your relationship!😅