Good boys always win

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she felt bad that her puppy was lonely while we dated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 129
You deserved it 5 181

Top comments

ThiQQ 9

But doesn't it make you feel better that there's one less sad puppy dog? c:

Comments

The dogs are stealing our girlfriends.

Bitches stealing bitches... it's a crazy world out there ;)

So now her puppy will be happy, but her pussy will be lonely... or will it?

TheDrifter 23

If OP had spent more of his attention on her puppies and less on her kitty they might still be together.

Are you trying to make a funny about ***********? Lol

perdix 29

Have your dates at a dog park. If this doesn't repair things with your girlfriend, at least you'll see what an awesome place it is to get laid. Go back with your own dog and forget that loser ;)

glamorous18 10

OP, find a woman to date, not an immature girl who cannot handle an emotional relationship where the other party is able to express their feelings.

KiddoKS 19

Someone who's not mature enough for a relationship, probably isn't mature enough to take care of a pet either.

TheDrifter 23

I don't know about that. I work with a number of people who are great with animals, but should never be left unattended around humans.

Not to be a critic, but maybe you should have been a better n Bf

You dont know him or their relationship so whos to say hes a bad bf? Maybe she didnt have feelings for him and wanted out

Someone takes doggie style to literally.

She just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

That was her lame way of saying you're as interesting as watching grass grow. Time to become more interesting.

And the she'll be that old dog lady explaining to her puppies why she's single.