Get over here

By Chocolaty - 22/07/2016 00:48 - Australia - Geelong

Spicy
Today, I spiced things up by lying on the bed and pouring melted white chocolate on myself. I called out to my fiancé to come in. He was 'checking' his favourite scene in Batman vs Superman and couldn't hear me. I was stuck unable to move for ten minutes until he finally heard me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 665
You deserved it 4 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just ask him to pour the melted chocolate on you, that won't get you into this situation and is probably much more fun for the both of you (:

That was... sweet of you. I really hope he appreciated the trouble you went to after he heard you and discovered your predicament.

Comments

Any human who commits the sin of enjoying Batman v Superman is not worthy of being the fiancé to anybody.

Let's not make super batshit crazy generalizations about all men, here. That wouldn't be just.

47 #notallmen like batman v superman. in fact I reckon most don't. I also reckon some women might like it

That's the type of thing you make sure Hubbs knows something is going down BEFORE you set it up! Doesn't have to know what it is..... Just that there's something!

If I were the husband I would have come in and been like "WHAT THE **** WHY IS THERE WHITE CHOCOLATE ALL OVER THE BED CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW!!"

And that's why you're not anybody's husband. :)

And then the wife would be like, "Why don't you make me?" And bites her lip. I hope you're joking up there though. That sounds a bit abusive.

how does "clean up this mess you've made where we sleep at night" sound abusive at all?

the important question is how much chocolate did you pour where you couldn't break free?

I bet the scene was when Batman was beating up the thugs.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Never serve the food before the customer is at the table.