Get it while you can

By ::Tracy:: - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, a young boy helped me carry my groceries home. He then asked me to sign his sheet to certify that he had done half an hour of service to the elderly. I'm 46. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 297
You deserved it 5 952

Top comments

well sometimes boys think tht 46 is old. it is basically.

catkat1988 17

This one made me laugh. The boy probably didn't mean any harm, but still not all that funny to you, I guess. FYL.

Comments

allanaskye 0

Not really. She still has til 65 to be officially declared "elderly".

kiran_fml 5

maybe the OP just seems really old cuz the kid is young

heathersmorin 0
BelleElle_fml 5
mintcar 9

I used to think 46 was old until I started getting old.

A7X_LoVeee 10
staceysgenesis16 0

46 isnt old ?? thats still considered to be middle aged .. i think .. but uhm yeah old is when you hit 70 and beyond !! thats gettin old ..

maybe the op looks old from all that chain smoking.

There's always a catch to things nowadays...

pimplayer 0

its called community service get caught doing crimes, the courts will make you waste your time.

the kid is just using u so he can get his hours done. he probably doesn't actually think that ur elderly

ICaughtFire 4

#2 I think your pants are falling down. I just thought I would let you know. I know, I know, no need to thank me.

someone that hot can get away with it though lol

I think her shirt is a little too low too. Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich.!

ICaughtFire 4

Eh, you can't even see her face so you don't really know if she's hot. We do know, however, that she is, at the least, a brown bag special right? I'm sure she can't even move in those pants, and I'm glad there isn't a mirror in the back or we would all be getting a nice shot of buttcrack.

heathersmorin 0

We can barely see her face. So how do we know she's hot. She can have a nice body but have an ugly face.

mintcar 9

Wow, really guys? Yeah making fun of her is incredibly mature.

mintcar 9

Wow, really guys? Yeah making fun of her is incredibly mature.

I saw the chance to make a pun so I took it. don't take it personally love.

staceysgenesis16 0

why is everybody commenting about her ?? im not saying you guys arent correct with your statements but dont put her on blast .. just saying

prince122 0

yeah it's always the not so good looking people that make fun of the good looking people. it's really to bad there isn't a mirror behind her

mintcar 9

That was not punny. People were insulting her so you felt the need to jump on the bandwagon. 49, seek help.

staceysgenesis16 0

100 , u saw an opportunnity to jump on the bband wagon an try to look as cool as the other people talking about this girl .. your a stupid 12 year old .. go away ..

she wouldn't get the attention or insults if she didn't look like a *****... just saying..

mygreenhoodie 0

you're pretty cool 83, with the whole hipster look... 3D glasses with lenses popped out are so trendy

i wouldn't go that far, I'm sure she's a nice girl. but it is true that if she didn't wear that she wouldn't be getting the attention. I apologize to the people who got offended by my comment. and to the lady I was commenting on.

samadams42 0

damn ur a sexy bitch haha and yeah op should be happy her old ass got helped

xoxchelaxox08 17
Igor_g5 0

I think #2 looks hot. One less button on top and the mirror behind her would be good

Wow you are incredibly hot. No I'm not trying to hit on you, I'm gay. Still though... Damn!!!

Wow you are incredibly hot. No I'm not trying to hit on you, I'm gay. Still though... Damn!!!

meezydagreat 0

damn that was the hottest suck it up I ever read

iluffmcrandbvb 1

well you can start sucking up to childrens :)

Kebby8D 2

wow. Just wait until you're 46, I'm sure you'll be more sympathetic then. btw, your outfit makes you look rather trashy. that's just me using polite terms

dtbomb 3

Damn your so old you probably smoked pot with Adam And Eve!

staceysgenesis16 0

ur comment is just as much of a failure as you ..

KiddNYC1O 20

Damn #3, you make Wilmer's Yo Momma jokes look good.

yup, you sure made a VERY good joke......(sarcasm)

chaleighrae7 4

yeah that would mean your mom ****** Jesus.

mattmadden 0

I think you mean she's so old Moses signed his name in her yearbook.

chaleighrae7 4

hahaha you are probably right

203 you better watch out for 188 if you know what im saying...

deeters 0
mattmadden 0

Yes because she has the Pedo Bear Seal of Approval.

catkat1988 17

This one made me laugh. The boy probably didn't mean any harm, but still not all that funny to you, I guess. FYL.

BaskenRobin 2

Agreed. If he is really that young then anyone over the age of 25 will seem "old" to him

well sometimes boys think tht 46 is old. it is basically.

Yeah years ago people didn't even live to 45.

Wow, someone's overreacting. Why do you give a damn what a little kid thinks?

he probs just thought elderly meany adult

I found it sweet. It's a kid! He ment no harm, he helped you! Stop being so whiny, suck it up and sign the damn sheet. Or tell him what elderly means.

If you didn't notice, they're talking about the BOY.

So, did you sign it, or did you tell him to **** off? I hope you just signed it.

MizzErikaHart 8

well to a lil kid you are pretty damn old.