Get back here!

By anythingjean - 25/05/2009 21:46 - Canada

Today, I saw a cute guy on the bus. I smiled at him and he smiled back. After a couple of stops, he got off the bus. He bumped into me, turned around, apologized, and winked. I stood there feeling good about myself. Then I realized he stole my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 833
You deserved it 9 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side. If he uses your credit cards, you can meet up with him when he's arrested.

Lisimal 7

Comments

i have seen a lot of these fmls...cute guy in bus/subway, winks, bumps, and then steals your wallet.

also, why is everyone so anal about 100% proper grammar? Like, you're really gonna say someone deserved to become a potential victim of identity theft because they misused proper terminology and tense? It's like watching someone get hit by a car and walking up to them as they take their last breaths and saying "well you took a step out of the crosswalk so you're a douchebag for doing that and that car is totally not at fault."

agree with 107 ive seen a number of these fmls. you definitely go to the site so learn from the mistakes of others.

YDI for trusting a guy based on his looks.

**** 'proceed'. whoever came up with that word should die of Gonorrhea and rot in hell. fyl for that happening. ydi for using that motherf******* of a word. done and DONE!

abbyxroad 0

that's what pickpockets do. bump into you to distract you from the fact that they are jacking your shit.