Genius

By Anonymous - 18/01/2011 18:35 - United States

Today, my extremely lazy roommate is in bed with the flu. Instead of getting up to get water, he's run the garden hose through his window, and instead of going to the bathroom, he's connected a siphon to his penis and run it to a 5-gallon bucket. I have to live with this idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 579
You deserved it 5 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not laziness, that is pure innovation.

IFightFoos 0

Comments

rallets 22

idiot? thats the most genius thing ive ever heard of :P

LOLatU87 0

this sounds like he has manflu which is much worse than the flu

Beaniebabima 0

#16s comment would only rhyme if penis was spelt penius

JaydnGage 0

How is this an FML? Oh no, my life sucks I live with a guy who acts out Maguyver in real life situations. Help me.

158: that depends on how you pronounce it. I say "jee-nyus", not "jee-nee-us". anyways, yes, fyl. it sucks to live with idiots. at least it builds character.

maximumlove 0

agreed with #2. let him feel the pain. watch his lazy ass get up immediatly. and then fall back to the ground in pain. oh and what does he do when he needs to take a crap?

He said syphon, not catheter. I'm pretty sure his penis fits into the syphon tube. Likely wouldn't hurt all that much if he tugged on it. BUT, OP your roommate sounds epic. A true free thinker and asset to society. You should be proud.

catheters don't hurt. they're just really really uncomfortable!

put the water hose in the bucket full of piss

fthku 13

Err.. you're aware.. that... Oh nevermind.

oh they hurt for guys dear D; especially when the doctor just yanks it out without warning ;-; and you leak for like, 2 days after so it's even worse

Yes, 28, I read it as his entire penis is in the siphon. Otherwise that would suck (no pun intended) big time.

tjv3 10

actually OP should connect the water hose to the siphon hose and watch the fun

To whomever said pulling the syphon off of his penis: To create a proper, successful syphon, you need air to suck the liquid from one end to the other in such a way that you don't need anything to pump it. Therefore, there is air pressure pulling the urine through the tube. When you'd pull the tube, it would pull at his penis. Ouch.

That would be assuming he produces enough urine to fill the siphon, which I'll bet isn't the case. More likely the siphon is just a means of transporting liquid from one location to another, without necessarily providing a continuous flow.

catheters hurt for males...it's a tube going up your exit only penis hole that's truly meant for exit only, it's not anal sex or something it's agonizing pain...

catheters that are yanked out hurt for women! the bit€h nurse did that after she tripped over the tube several times when I had my baby...worst pain of my life was the catheter, not the labor!

crazykidd15 0

103- that's kinda the point

bryce0110 23

This comment has 12 likes but the other comment of yours that says the Same exact thing has negative 10 likes

did you not know how lazy he was before you moved in with him?

gopherguy 0

You can't always pick your roommate if you're in a dorm...

That's not laziness, that is pure innovation.

CodyClews 0

Ageed! learn a thing or two from this immaculate BAMF. :)

Acousticpixie14 6

Agreed. OP, you're just jealous that you never thought of it. [: He's sick, so it's kind of justified. Be glad he didn't pull this while in the picture of health.

How does the garden hose work when the tap is outside??

firecapez 4

54, exactly. I think that this fml is fake, it just doesn't sound credible. Also, what does he do when he has to crap? What about eating?

I'd assume he has the nozzle attached at his end.

noto_fml 0

agreed. dudes a genious get him to invent something and make money off of it

twinkle_nipso_O 0

Haha! so true! when i had flu i would throw up every time i moved to get water or pee!

There's a fine line between stupidity and genius!

Guys a genius and maybe a natural engineer

mintcar 9

Hahaha, you've got to admit, it's a little funny. FYL though for having to live with someone so lazy. Let's hope he gets better soon.

skyeyez9 24

Wow. That's nasty. I bet he wont bother to ever empty the piss bucket as well.

meh he will attach a tube that goes to the toilet and then a string on the handle to flush

IFightFoos 0