Frustrated

By skipper - 12/02/2009 17:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I listened to my roommate having sex from 3 a.m. until 6 a.m. When I looked over at my girlfriend, who must have thought I was sleeping, I noticed she was masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 795
You deserved it 12 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FunWriter20 0

Lol, I hope you helped her out.

MCart_fml 0

Seriously, why be the only one not getting off? Sleep is for the weak.

Comments

OMG if you didnt F--- her, YOU'RE RETARDED!

TBR 0

lol i saw this being the clasic Jim Levenstein moment.

What did you just lie there? Way to make your girlfriend feel like dirt.

how is this a FML at all, she's horny, you're there... problem solved.

that is so hot, why the **** weren't you ******* her brains out?

oh my god my girlfriend was masturbating next to me noooooo. jesus.

greenfairy_fml 0

um, if I was your gf I would want you to offer another hand or to join in...not complain about it on a website. and #35 and #40... maybe she's too polite to wake up her bf at 6 A.M. ... that's rude. whether it's for sex or not.

What is wrong with you? As a female, I find this a disappointment. I feel bad for your girl. People get turned on to ****/sexual noises. That's why there is so much of it. There. Mystery solved. In fact, would have thought for a guy it would be one of those "holy crap! you're just like us!" moment and then get turned on like never before at at this. 90% of the males on here are correct. Man up!