Foot in mouth syndrome

By Username - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my friend told me that her favourite aunt died last night of a heart attack. The first thing I could think of to say was, "Oh no, is she okay?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 212
You deserved it 40 745

Top comments

oh yeah she's okay, she is just busy being dead is all

Comments

Yeah she's ok. In fact her ghost is eating dinner with your friend's family tonight. Here's your sign.

every1luvsvag 10

Heart attacks are for the weak.

TwatRot69 0

WOW. Every1luvsvag. You're so unoriginal. Come up with your own damn name instead of copying every1luvesboners, you stupid **** twit.

every1luvsvag 10

Firstoff, if you are going to reference someone, learn to spell their ******* name right, you stupid ****. Secondly, Mr. Boners and I are like a team, sortof like Batman and Robin.

OCDC 9

First off, learn how to spell first off. Second, I think you're a desperate troll trying to get Boners' attention so he'll say something to you that you will later use to ********** to. And third, I don't like vag...

every1luvsvag 10

I spelled it like that so that you would read it the way I would say it. Also, I didn't make the account, my brother did, but he couldn't keep it and he handed it off to me. Lastly, I don't need to **********, I have women/bitches to do it for me.

cynide 13

how did your friend find out before you did?

It was the aunt of her friend. Why wouldn't she find out first?

Be honest next time and tell her/ him that you don't know what to say.

You could have fixed that by saying " I hope her spirit is okay in heaven." But that doesn't help much

oblio 0

Oh, don't feel bad...you were concerned an empathetic and that's what's most important.

29 you fail. that's the international/British spelling.

I don't the OP is the retarded one...They spelt favourite correctly. Even if it says that the OP in the US they could be from somewhere the 'u' is used. And, yes, my use of 'spelt' is also correct for where I am from (England). So don't use that as an excuse to have a go at me.