Family values

By Anonymous - 10/04/2020 23:00

Today, I discovered that my very recent ex-fiancé tried to bang his sister-in-law several times while we were still together. The best part? She’s my son's teacher and she waited until we'd broken up to tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 702
You deserved it 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean... the way you have it worded says that your ex was unsuccessful in his endeavor, but your SIL probably should have mentioned it way sooner.

Comments

So ask away! Some of us here may even be able to competently answer some of them - or at least provide some insight. (Except for Richard Pencil, of course. He's just a dick.... LOL! Oh, hey there, Richard! Long time, no chat; how's Arizona? ;-) [/s]

There can't be two best parts. It dilutes the meaning of best. Either being your son's teacher is the best part, or waiting until you broke up to tell you is. Which one is it, lady?

She’s being sarcastic and saying the best part is that it was someone who could have told her easily but didn’t

I understand her sarcasm. Those were really the worst parts. The one you mention was one, but being her son's teacher was the other. That's two items!

Sounds to me like you got lucky and found out before the marriage. You should thank the girl.

I mean... the way you have it worded says that your ex was unsuccessful in his endeavor, but your SIL probably should have mentioned it way sooner.

HIS SIL, not hers. But yeah, she SHOULDN'T have waited to tell OP or perhaps just until before the wedding? Luckily, OP found another good reason to "kick his *ss to the curb."

tounces7 27

I hear they do that in Alabama without the "in-law" part.

Drai Gray 8

wait so he tried to bang his brothers wife? or are you meaning your sister?

julfunky 29

Some people get really uncomfortable in that situation and try to cause the least amount of trouble. For her, that was (hopefully) denying his advances and keeping them to herself.