Emergency haircut

By Anonymous - 26/06/2020 02:02

Today, I told off my crazy sister-in-law after she made my wife cry for putting on weight during lockdown. Then, as I was sleeping in my armchair, the crazy bitch snuck into the house and cut off every single one of my meter-long dreadlocks. Now I got a BALD HEAD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 492
You deserved it 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amanda Howard 9

That's assault, you're only lucky you didn't wake up during and get sliced or anything by the scissors.

Comments

Better change/ re-key your locks and get a guard dog to stop that cra-cra biyatch!

Uh. I'd press charges for breaking & entering, and assault. and I'd file for e restraining order!

And that is the moment you press the charges, and possibly get a warrant to stop her from ever coming close to the both of you, like, ever again...

press charges and get a restraining order

While OP did not deserve to have his hair cut off in any case, I have to wonder just how much alcohol OP had before “sleeping” so soundly that sister in law could cut off all his dreadlocks. She would have had to move his head to get to all the dreadlocks to cut them off so close to his head that he was bald. A normal sleeping person would wake up during this. I really wish people who had things done to them when they were passed out wouldn’t refer to it as “falling asleep”.

This is a baseless accusation and has no bearing on the FML whether it’s true or not. Also I feel bad that the only deep sleepers you’ve ever met have been that way because of alcohol.