Easy

By FootinMouth - 18/07/2013 21:48 - United States - Louisville

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend said she wanted to get a little crazy and try some role-play. "Act like you don't want it," she said. Without thinking, I replied, "Well, that should be easy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 473
You deserved it 54 650

Same thing different taste

Comments

Just tell her that you WERE roleplaying when you said that!!!!

nokaywhatever 5

Red flag. If she would have enjoyed doing things with you that you pretended to want nothing to do with, it's rape roleplay.

Ins0mau 20

There's nothing wrong with rape role play if it's consensual. It's just a form of BDSM.

Lydia10 2

But a lot of BDSM is sexist. That's why you'll see women being called all kinds of variants of **** and ***** in it, but the men, just like in mainstream ****, will not... unless they're being "feminized" which is oh so humiliating for them, because being a woman is considered degrading.

OP, In light of your recent misconduct of telling your direct supervisor "That should be Easy" when ordered to "Act like you don't want it" violates section 6 rule b of the Relationship Contract which states: "The boyfriend will, at all times strive to make the girlfriend feel good about herself unless she herself breaks contract". As a result of this the Girlfriend has decided your services are no longer required, you are asked to collect you things from your Drawer and Your personal belongings (Clothes, etc) shall be couriered to you Via "Get the hell outta my life" Transportation. All the best for your future endeavors The Girlfriend.

skehar 23

I really hope you did put your foot in your mouth..

Ow. That's a tough situation OP. Hope things didn't end to badly!

He already did fall for it hence this FML OP posted. Lol