Doodle

By Busted - 12/01/2010 21:05 - United States

Today, my friend and I doodled on a sheet of paper trashing our English teacher. Later, I went to English class, and my teacher asked for us to take out a sheet of loose sheet of paper and write an essay. It wasn't until I had written on the whole front and flipped to the back that I realized I was using the doodle sheet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 824
You deserved it 42 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Welcome to Karma OP. You slag someone off, you'll get your spritual arse bitten off :D YDI

Eraser or throw something at your teacher and jump out a window

Comments

Hello?! Did you not see the marks thrue the paper under the schools flourescent lights? BTW What do you not have anything better to do then trash the guy who teaches you?

This. OP, how did you NOT see the marks? That paper is THIN!

get another sheet, glue it onto the side with the doodles, continue.

Haha, well you better trash her to her face. It's better this way.

if in pencil, scratch or erace, if pen, how did you not notice?

saranottelling 7

If you were writing an essay on lined paper (which is normally really thin) wouldn't have have seen the markings on the other side? YDI for not paying attention and drawing bad things about your teacher. You're suppose to make fun of the teacher with your friends. You don't draw it with details and save the paper!

SweetPotatoVines 0

YDI for being retarded. Please jump out a window at the next oppertunity you get.

Were both sides/the back in pen. . .? This isn't funny at all if it was in pencil.

hah i thought it would be something worse than that. its not like you actually turned it in to her right? so 2 of my friends were doing the same thing except they crumpled up the paper and tossed it after class. it turns out that the teacher took it out of the trash and PHOTOCOPIED it!!!!! everyone was like whats her problem seriously...