Don't touch me

By squishyboy - 26/05/2009 08:23 - New Zealand

Today, I weighed myself for the first time in a while and confirmed that I have put on a few pounds. I was feeling a bit down about it. I went to work and on arriving a workmate I hadn't seen in a while gave me a hug. She said, "I love hugging you, you're so nice and squishy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 672
You deserved it 7 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xxguitarfreakxx 0

I LOVE SQUISHY PEOPLE! they are, no joke, the BEST to hug. and i loooove just leaning on them(: they are so motherly. minus the screaming...

She was trying to be nice, but it didn't work out.

Comments

Fluffy :) I seriously LOVE squishy guys.... Not like fat, but I like when they weigh more than me, y'know? I always pinch my friends love handles just cause they're so yummy Your life isn't f***ed, trust me :)

necomni 0
kittybear 0

awww i say the exact same thing to my best friend :]

hahaha awww.. thats what i say to my boyfriend aha. :P its comfy :) not a bad thing at all!

marlux 0

if she enjoyed it , why is it bad

#18 It's thyroid, would have taken you about 2 seconds to google it. Also, skipping meals isn't the way to lose weight. Just do cardio exercise and weights to build muscle and raise your metabolism. But also, squishy people are the best to hug :)

thelonelylurker 0

FYL huh? You know there are people starving to death in the world right?

Probably the rudest way to greet a person, especially since you're trying to drop the weight and all. @ thelonelylurker: How about you donate 90% of your food to those starving people, okay? That'll make a difference.