Did I mention…?

By ksztte - 27/02/2010 13:17 - United States

Today, the soon-to-be father of my baby told me he thinks I'm an extremely selfish person, and that I don't love him. His reasoning? I haven't given him a back rub in two weeks, sleep too much, and have a hormonal problem. Once again: I AM PREGNANT! FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 096
You deserved it 5 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noobgang7 5

wow.. new hubby time... Hope you enjoy your bundle of joy

If he thinks you are being selfish now, you are going to seem like Hitler once that baby slithers out of your ******.

Comments

Why do I get the feeling that the guy was pissed off more than about just 'not getting a backrub in two weeks', but OP is just acting like he's being unreasonable and whiny?

I don't understand why everyone thinks that the OP is totally unreasonable because she won't give the father of her child a backrub while she's pregnant. I hate giving (and receiving) backrubs and there is no way in **** that I would give one while pregnant unless some serious bribes were offered. Plus, if he's so desperate for a backrub it's not like he can't get one elsewhere by paying a professional or begging a friend. He doesn't have to aggravate the pregnant mother of his child about it.

denbeste 3

Why hello there, Snickerdumbass! Why ARR you going all nazi on SPEL!ng? sorry for correcting your name. :( just didn't feel like helping a cake change the lightbulb since the snake has no armpits. poor thing:( .

SangsBleus 0

I love how everyone has the audacity to put thier two cents in and call her selfish; even though they don't know what's happening in the household.

xLovey 3

You deserve it for getting knocked up. Be a little more responsible and don't contribute to the over-population problem.

today, my soon to be mother of our baby used being pregnant as an excuse to be a bitch. fml.

Batman4890 0

stfu make him a sammich and suck his dick

HermonieGranger 0
monnanon 13

heres a strange concept for you, some people want children, shock fricking horror huh

Scorpio1989 0

I agree with monnanon, some people actually WANT kids ffs, not EVERY pregnancy is unplanned grow the **** up