Demon child

By PeanutlyDisabled - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - France

Today, I was babysitting a new child. I guess she heard me tell her parents about my severe peanut allergy because she got a jar out of the pantry, spread it all over the stairs leading to where her fort was, and walked around with a baseball bat covered in it so I couldn't come near her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 777
You deserved it 3 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

..And this is the reason my husband may interact with our child, but not actually TEACH her anything. He'd do this, I know he would. FYL, she's too smart.

Comments

that's what you get for not doing your job and watching the kid.

XxHannahxX 0
Islander_fml 5

Tell her parents she has **** in her room. Then babysit for her again, remove the peanut butter, and punch her in the pussy. Extra points if you punch her so hard that your fist ends up in her stomach. What a horrid little kid!

ccangel1001 0

Damn her parents must be gone alot to do that to a babysitter.....

tlw33 0

First of all, this kid sounds like a little devil. Second of all, I babysit, and you don't always have to keep your eye on the kid if they are past a certain age. They want to play by themselves a lot of time and having you constantly watch over them affects their playing habits. The child's parent is not constantly watching over them or otherwise they'd never get anything done. I however, usually try to bring activities that involve me with the child and helps loose the insecurities and fears of just meeting someone. I don't have any allergies and think it was awful mean for the child to do this, but, how can a child spread enough peanut butter to "be all over the stairs" and a bat without you knowing they have been in the pantry? Even when I am watching 5 children of various ages I know when one of them is in the kitchen and I go to check it out. But not knowing they were there is your fault. You should have been more observant. Just because your eye doesn't have to be on them constantly doesn't mean you shouldn't notice major things like spreading peanut butter on the stairs. Allergies aren't something to play with and I'm sorry you were "threatened" with a peanut butter trail and a peanut buttery baseball bat, but come on, it could have been prevented.

hahahaha, well that is one little demon child you have their. But i have to admit, thats a smart kid. Hey maybe you could find out the kids allergy and then get a bowl of icecream and guard it with thekids allergy, lol, and then see who is laughing. Everybody lighten up, everyones allowed to make mistakes once in a while

lil monster....tell her you'll call her parents and get her in BIG trouble..make sure to put big emphasis on BIG...that's what I would do if I were you

YDI for not watching her long enough that she could do ALL that.