Creepy and spooky

By Dino - 12/10/2012 06:36 - United States - Jacksonville

Today, my new roommate showed me to my room, which I got a good deal on. I noticed a big black spot on the floor in the walk-in closet. When I asked, he said his last roommate committed suicide and he didn't want to pay to have the carpets professionally cleaned, hence the "good deal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 737
You deserved it 2 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i would probably leave. this guy must be a pretty bad roommate if people who live with him kill themselves 0_o

Hmmm girl living with guy suspicious bloodstains .... Get a padlock for your door and a handgun... Or move

Comments

amerikaninfidel 2

Didn't you check the place out before signing the lease?

yanksby7 6

THANK YOU!!!! Who signs a lease before checking the place out first?!

That would creep me out sooooo much. Honestly I don't know if I could stay there. Personally I would stay there only until you find a place that you can afford that suits your needs else where...or save up to get the carpet changed if you can't get your roommate to help pay for it(if not completely) and you aren't scared off from that tragic incident.

perdix 29

If your roommate drives you crazy like he did the other guy, you won't have to worry about breaking the lease early. PS: Hey, cheapskate, get the carpet professionally cleaned or replaced.

Black blood? His roommate must have been an alien. Or one of Justin Bieber's clones. Yes, JB has clones. Many people have tried to assassinate him, so he has clones to insure he does not die. This particular clone just couldn't stand being a Bieber clone, so suicide was his only option.

It would probably be be extreme quantity of blood that was there, blood dries quite dark anyway and we don't know what colour carpet they have. And the Justin Bieber story? was is necessary?

bladedrose 3

Yes the story was! And yes the story was genius!!! Bravo my good chipmunk!

I have no idea why 17 is getting thumbed down. It was an obvious joke. Also, I found the Justin Beiber joke amusing.

I'm being thumbed down by Justin Bieber clones.

I think not, Chipmunk. There's no way THAT many people like Justin Beiber.

I thumbed you down because suicide isn't funny. :/

I wouldn't be able to peacefully stay there. I'd keep looking at that black spot and think "a dead person lost their soul in that very place".

perdix 29

Really? I'd just go to IKEA, get a throw rug to cover the stain, and enjoy my great apartment. Of course, I'd be figuring out how to kill my roommate in self-defense if he tried to play Jedi Mind Tricks on me to get me to kill myself, too.

perdix i'm just wondering but do u do sarcasm so much that you actually use outside of fml, when you don't mean to and never realize it?

I bet you $1 you were singing that IKEA song when you wrote your comment. Damn you! now I need to find out what IKEA names their throw rugs. I only know that their beds are named "Sultan" and my thrash can is called "Filur". . . Oh and "Steve" the bookcase. :P

perdix 29

#77. No, in my real life, I'm a sweet, lovable guy who goes out of his way to help people. (I just got back from donating blood.) FML gives me a forum where I can let my inner dick run wild, so it doesn't show up in my real life.

RedPillSucks 31

Perdix- I feel like you would be really good at sarcastaball...

Rocky007 15

So Enslaved, you undoubtably walk over hundreds of places where someone has died or been buried ever single day.

MalloryKnox 8

80-instead of a trash can you have a "thrash" can? Cool! That's so metal ;)

correction: a soul lost his dead body in that spot

Leave. Its gross and unsanitary to say least.

My Guess: He's just screwing with you. Aren't there laws about this type of thing. like 'Sunshine cleaning'

That would be a terrible joke... Not the greatest first impression.

If there isn't there definitely should be, that sort of thing can cause disease for people living there.

Rummage through your new roommate's music collection; were his CDs mainly comprised of ABBA albums and tragic Broadway showtunes? If so, visit a D.I.Y. store ASAP and keep all sharp objects within your perimeter out of reach.

damn_homie 2

Definitely FYL. I wouldn't be able go sleep there. Definitely look at the apartment before you buy.