Creep

By fu2then - 09/03/2010 06:04 - Canada

Today, I ran into my manipulative ex-boyfriend at a party. We were chatting and I mentioned that the guys I have been seeing lately all turn out to be jerks. He said, "Yeah well, you dumped me and don't deserve to be happy." Apparently he has been creeping and scaring off any guys interested in me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 903
You deserved it 4 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not sure why you still communicate with this guy...

yeah.... why are you still talking to him? Obviously he's a stalker and a creeper and a little freak.

Comments

chrissy143 0

that's yo fault.why is it so easy for him to track down your personal life?

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

if you are blaming the OP then you are probably a psycho like her ex

KurouTenshi 0

why you so obsessed with me, boy I wanna know. lieing that you're sexin me when everybody knows~

You need Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap, my dear.

You got him freaking out your boyfriends from him telling you that you shouldn't be happy? Really now? YDI for even talking to him, and especially talking to him about your recent bfs.

Girls pull this shit to screw over their exes all the time, so it's nice to see a girl on the receiving end for a change.

And for those of us that don't? I have never contacted any girl that an ex of mine has dated or is dating. In fact, Im still on pretty cordial terms with all of them. Also, we can't assume OP is one of those "girls," either. She states nothing to lead us to believe she contacts girls and tells them how awful he is. So, why should she deserve the karma for some other girl's wrongdoings?

Maybe if you didn't dump him, he wouldn't have to make your life a living hell.

Well, this may be an FML for you but it seems to be a WIN for him.

prototype, you're a ******* dipshit. go to he'll. she can be happy if she wants. maybe the reason sh dumped you is because you're an ass whole. learn to be less of an ass whole fuckface.