Cool your boots, lady

By thebigpeezy - 27/05/2009 18:37 - United States

Today, at Jiffy Lube, a woman and her 4 year-old son were waiting at the checkout counter. As I walk by them, her son mistakes me for his father and holds my hand. The woman immediately grabs her son's wrist, looks at me, and says, "Sicko." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 311
You deserved it 2 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess I can understand her reaction, though I would expect an apology from her, had you explained the situation..

#2, Please learn to spell or at least some simple grammar..

Comments

butter_flew 0

that sucks man his mom shouldn't act that way, she didn't even ask.

rafaelaugusto94 0

the sicko... the kid... you...a moron for not explaining her what happened!

@3, 23 and 31, homosexuals and pedophiles are not on the same level. The difference is consent. A homosexual can consent to sex, a child cannot, so there is some difference there. That being said, as long as they don't act on their impulses, and no one has to know about them, then that might be a bit... iffy, but they can't control it. And since they can suppress it and no one knows about it, then they're not going to be discriminated against because no one thinks they're a pedophile.

Futt_Buck 0

Maybe it wasn't an accident and he a very young pedophile who targets adult... Or better yet, he was coming on to you!

gah. seriously, people like that need to have their ability to procreate removed violently and without anesthesia. and then kicked in the face for good measure. If she was any kind of responsible parent, she'd've been watching the kid and noted he initiated the contact and probably also noticed that he realized you weren't who he thought you were. Epic fail.

well theres your problem. why would you take your car to a place that has the word lube in it?

BikerMike 0

you should have told the lady that she is a self centered ****** up **** and to keep HER child from grabbing YOU.