Committed

By gottacatchemall - 08/01/2014 05:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to lose my virginity to my boyfriend of a year. We're almost twenty. In the end, we both chickened out and played Pokémon instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 841
You deserved it 29 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Much more fun and less painful :) but don't worry about it, maybe it just wasn't the right time. You guys will get there, OP :)

Comments

It will happen when you're both ready. For now, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm more of a Digimon kind of guy, though ... Just saying. But Pokemon is okay. I guess.

No rush needed. Pokemon is awesome even at twenty

Sonii008 19

I can't actually vote on this one... It's might sound like an fml to you (being a great pokemon fan, ydi doesn't fit at all!) but the outcome is quite funny. Also, both of you should take your time, when you'll feel ready you'll have as much fun as with the game. ;)

Nothing wrong at not feeling ready and doing something else that both of you enjoy instead! Whether or not you two have sex is not important, what is important is that you are happy together in any endeavor. So enjoy your pokémon and relax. :-)

Well at least you both enjoy Pokemon. And that's something that can bring you closer.

Age 20, still acting like a douche. Stop talking.

#61 First of all, 13 is way too young to have sex, so your comment is stupid. Secondly, they aren't being immature or childish by choosing to wait a little longer. I think it's actually a lot more mature to wait until they're comfortable than it would be to have awkward sex when they aren't ready.

JMichael 25

I think you did the better choice!