Call CPS

By lyss - 16/02/2014 22:44 - United States - Pottsville

Today, I went to pick up my goddaughter while her mother went to work. She was being fussy, and I was surprised when she was quiet in the car; I just figured she'd fallen asleep. I got to my house and realized I'd never put her in my car, she was still sitting in my friend's driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 375
You deserved it 49 868

Same thing different taste

Comments

hazardmuffin 21

You never once thought to look at the small child in your car the entire ride home? You clearly aren't a parent yourself, nor are you fit to be taking care of a child.

merryhappy1887 20

You're an idiot! And so is the child's mother for allowing you to watch her.

How do you not notice you DONT put a child in the car? thats just stupid

iloveyou846 2

If someone left your baby outside in their car seat, would you let them around your baby ever again? If so you are nuts. I would never let them watch my baby again and I'd be cautious with them being around my baby. And I bet most people would agree with me.

that one just isn't forgivable. anything could've happened to that child. it's the middle of winter, there are tons of crazies in the world, animals are a threat. accidents happen, yeah. but that could've been deadly.

That's like when people forget their kids in cars on hot days, how?

They don't forget. They just don't care. A can of tuna becomes more important than their 2 year old. My feeling is every person who let's their infant fry to death in a car should suffer the same fate. With a video on prime time news.

Hopefully you're not a freakin' parent.

You know, your neck has the ability to turn 90 degrees to the right to see objects behind you.