Cackle

By easily amused - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I discovered my 10 month-old is terrified of my laugh. Every time I start to laugh, she screams in terror. It's getting depressing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 611
You deserved it 4 571

Top comments

Let me guess, does metal relax her as well?

OK, that is kinda tough, but don't stop laughing. In fact, laugh MORE so that she'll get used to it. I knew a ababy boy like this, he outgrew it with lots of exposure :)

Comments

I wonder what that baby's thoughts are. "She is my guardian, my parent, my friend, and my mother.... everything seems okay but I sense a sign that something is off. She still feeds me by transforming the spoon into a plane, which I derive a lot of pleasure from. She still uses her wizardry to show that she can disappear and reappear out of nowhere, which I find an absolute treat to watch. However, I feel as if a demon possessed her. I scream in terror, which makes it seem like the demon goes away. However, every time this demon possesses her, it unleashes a foul cry unlike I have ever heard... it haunts me, and I can still hear it now... taunting me 'KawhaHAHAhawk'" I just assume a baby's thoughts are similar to that.

Wizardo 33

Maybe your laughing without smiling, everyone knows that shit is scary. Or maybe stop laughing like The Joker, that might help too.

Well at least it will make for an interesting baby story when your kid grows up!

You must have that terrified laugh like chucky or something...

perdix 29

Sometimes, the Juggalo lifestyle isn't so practical.

I wish I was like you (Easily amused) Find my nest of salt Everything`s my fault

uglyvioletloser 7

You could try "Flooding" the baby with laughter to get rid of his fear

1dvs_bstd 41

HAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHA-HAHA HAA and i thought my laugh was bad!