Bon appétit

By Anonymous - 05/09/2010 05:22 - United States

Today, I took some friends out to the woods to show them a natural spring. I explained to them that the water bubbles up from underground, and that it's clean and tasty. I bent down and drank a few hefty handfuls, only to look up and see a dead raccoon floating near me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 006
You deserved it 24 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lionandthelamb61 9

Comments

I have a pet raccoon. The biggest problem here is that 99% of wild raccoons carry a parasitic worm. It lives n their intestines & they r completely unaffected by it, however if n humans & other animals it will burrow thru ur organs & can go n2 ur brain. If n a human it will very likely leading 2 death. They r virtually indestructible due 2 the walnut like shell & sticky texture. It's body can b covered n them. Meaning they could b floating n that water. OP really needs 2 c a doctor.

Do you really think that anyone will take you seriously when you type like a retard?

If you are used to typing on a WinMo device it becomes habit. & I don't really care if they take me seriously. The information I provided is 100% accurate & if someone doesn't take it seriously because I have typed in a manner they find inappropriate then that is their problem, not mine. If OP or anyone else ignores it because of that & dies, well then that makes them retarded.

cabin fever.....that movie was kind of gross

Hmm, Yu Must Be One Extremely Smart Person

when has it ever been a good idea to just drink "fresh" mountain water? save your self, always gotta boil.

WhyTheFace4 0

Exactly, how did you you think Fiji water got it's great taste.

Snessie 0

And that's when the serial killer appeared... Oh wait, I think some of your friends are supposed to have sex, THEN the serial killer shows up. Don't worry, OP, since you're the nerdy virgin, you'll survive. Turns out horror movies do have a moral.