Blood is thicker…

By Anonymous - 01/05/2021 13:57

Spicy
Today, it's been a dozen years since I had sex, as my husband is mentally dealing with molestation as a kid by his uncle. Meanwhile, his mother is on vacation with the molester. Yes, she knows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 638
You deserved it 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your husband is seeing a therapist that specializes in that and possibly also seeing a sex therapist to help him

I hope that uncle faces justice. I'd love for your husband to give him a well deserved brutal ass whupping. I'm sorry for your husband. He should do therapy.

Comments

I hope your husband is seeing a therapist that specializes in that and possibly also seeing a sex therapist to help him

I hope that uncle faces justice. I'd love for your husband to give him a well deserved brutal ass whupping. I'm sorry for your husband. He should do therapy.

Weirdly each state has its own regulations for statute of limitations for something like that. Hawaii for instance, has to be charged within 2 years... That seems super messed up they're practically telling predators that they don't care about protecting children.

Is hevin therapy? Look for a book called Toxic Parents and cut off the outlaws

If your husband hasn't gone NC with his mother and uncle, I'd recommend that he does. She obviously doesn't care that her son was molested and is prepared to 100% support his abuser over her own child. Despicable excuse of a person, not fit to be recognised as a mother. I'd also suggest that you try to be a bit more empathetic towards your husband's struggle. Be patient with him and try to encourage him to seek the help he needs. It could be that he's just not ready for that level of intimacy yet. Understandable. The idea of being touched sexually or touching himself sexually could perhaps be triggering some kind of response reminiscent to PTSD for him. I'd also suggest that he reports his uncle ASAP.