Blackout

By Nicholasand - 23/11/2009 18:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up in a closet of a four-star hotel, having spent the night drinking. I'm a secondary school teacher and I've been visiting this place on a school trip. My flight left at 4 a.m. this morning and it's now 1 p.m. in the afternoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 187
You deserved it 61 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gsm_fml 0

As a secondary school teacher myself, I would never even touch a drop of alcohol on a school trip - you are ALWAYS "on duty", even after lights out. You deserve it, and you will probably be fired. No sympathy here.

If you were my kids teacher, I'd do everything i could to get your sorry ass fired.

Comments

ihatestupidppl 0

I know it's been said several times already, but I really can't stand when people say things like "1pm in the afternoon". Do you think the "pm" is just there so that the number won't get lonely? Oh and the whole "drinking to the point of oblivion while you're at work" thing was ******* stupid as well. But look on the bright side: Now you won't have that pesky job to interfere with your drinkin' time!

Please, we all know. Just.. come out of the closet.

sparxva 12

YDI. Get help with your drinking -- time to come out of the closet.

YDI for being irresponsible, stupid, drinking too much, and being a bad example.

Trip for drinking yourself into a stupor.

We know 4 am is in the morning. We know 1 pm is in the afternoon. YDI for assuming OUR stupidity, when YOU'RE the one who got drunk on a trip with minors in your care.

I like your style. Teachers were never like this at my school.

sounds like something my teachers did on a school trip haha we didn't miss our flight though, so it was nowhere near as bad