Bad publicity

By And I'm still single - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Mission Viejo

Today, I found out that my picture from a dating profile was so "hilarious" that people have been posting it on Instagram with mean captions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 068
You deserved it 6 136

Top comments

That sucks!! At least you're Internet famous :D

Were you by chance doing the duck face?

Comments

Take your picture off a dating site, drop a load of ironic text on it and upload it to Instagram? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

TorisaurusRexxx 10

Obviously someone had time for it. It happened.

When I get down, I go to my imaginary world where there are only unicorns and rainbows... and skittles at the end of the rainbows. I hope this helped, OP. That'll be £50. ^_^

TorisaurusRexxx 10

What exactly was this comment supposed to do? Make you look stupid? Because you were successful.

How would it help OP to know that you go to an imaginary land every time something bad happens? O_o

Wasnt thinking straight... probably wasnt thinking at all.

tors 9

Wow. Haters gonna hate eh? Bit over kill. The guy was just being funny.

Aw. No way to stop it now- just let it run its course and you will have your pretty face back in no time.

Your own personal meme... I'm sorry OP. :(

Now you know how that "Aliens!" guy feels.

Georgio! I'm kind of ashamed to know that.... OP, take it as a lesson to be able to laugh at yourself which is an important lesson most of us don't learn in life.. makes a lot of things easier.

That Aliens guy is like my favourite meme.

One day my hair will go like that, just you wait.

Have you noticed through the seasons his hair has gotten more outrageous? He took it to the next level and made fun of it all! That's what OP should just do. Nothing now is going to stop it! That's the power of the internet...

Giorgio is happy about the attention though, Doc. Go to his twitter; he thinks the meme is great. Somehow I don't think that's how OP feels...

Cheer up, it couldn't have been any worse than my pic.

Hey, feel proud OP! At least you gave a great many something else to do other than taking pictures of their low-fat decaf swirly, wirly lattes with mocha-hocha-pocha sprinkles. Keep in mind that with all their overpriced iPhones and D&G-branded clothing, most of these people can barely afford anything outside their daily Starbucks fix.

Yeah... cause you know, it feels great to provide pleasure to strangers at your expense.

Wow. I'm genuinely shocked at the number of people who actually took me seriously. Oh, well. Win some, lose some.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we must see this pic!

I always wondered what happened to the people in those pictures!

perdix 29

Maybe you'll find someone who thinks you've got a great sense of humor. They'll be interested in you until they find out that's how you really look.