Bad hair day

By Anonymous - 30/10/2021 13:21 - Germany - Ebersbach

Today, my 3-year-old said she wanted “hair like the dog”, so I cut it to about the same length as our pooch’s fur. Now she's crying because she didn’t realize her hair would regardlessly be less fluffy than the dog’s and she therefore ended up with “hair like a boy,” which of course she hates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 581
You deserved it 1 987

Top comments

That's why you don't always appeal to certain things upon a 3 year old standards...again a 3 year old...

Doom_Kitty 12

A lesson lived is a lesson learned.

Comments

That's why you don't always appeal to certain things upon a 3 year old standards...again a 3 year old...

Tell her to stop crying or she might accidentally grow a dick and become a boy for real.

Doom_Kitty 12

A lesson lived is a lesson learned.

xingyibear 5

back comb it to make it more fluffy

Before doing something like this, you should always discuss it in detail with the child. "What do you mean 'hair like the dog?'" "What do you like about the dog's hair?" "Can you show me what you mean by drawing it for me?"

I once drew my dad with ten hair and arms like balloons. I don't think the drawing will be that helpful. How about showing your daughter graduation photos from the '80 so she can point the fluffy hairstyle she wants?

how do you not have common sense? first off you should have taken her to a professional who would have styled it secondly you should have asked her what specifically she likes about the dog's hair cuz if she told you how it's fluffy then clearly cutting her hair is not going to do that. You deserve it!