Bad boy

By dogdays - 10/11/2014 01:12 - Canada - Oshawa

Spicy
Today, I left my dog alone while I went to work, as usual. He usually hangs out in the big bay window that faces the street. Today he decided to steal my vibrator and chew it while sitting in the window. I can only imagine how many people walked by and saw it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 009
You deserved it 7 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupid dog! You make me look bad! (Courage the Cowardly Dog reference x))

That is so mortifying..... Pets do some crazy things, I'm sorry OP...

Comments

I can't imagine why he liked the taste.

Britt125 16

Probably not many people saw it. Most people don't peek into other people's homes as they walk past, they just keep walking and mind their own business, they have their own lives to worry about and most won't give a damn about yours. Yeah some people will look in, but most won't, and most who do probably won't care, and they might not even be able to tell what it is from the street. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's likely few people if anybody noticed, and probably nobody cared if they did notice.

you have trained this dog too attack dicks. what kind of monster have you unleashed upon the world?

JayDay_123 18

Haha, that actually made me laugh. Aloud.

And that's how my dog became pregnant with my baby...

This would imply that you leave it out in the open. Even if you live alone it is still a bad idea. Ydi.

anonymous100000 17

hears a thought...how about you put your sex toys in a place where your dog can't get to it. YDI idiot.