Bad boy

By Titatoum - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Belgium - Brussels

Today, I was accused of letting my dog take a shit on the sidewalk and not picking it up. My dog's a chihuahua, and the turd was almost longer than he is. I got fined anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 505
You deserved it 5 917

Top comments

Who knows? Maybe your dog could be a 2nd place record holder for the world's largest crap right behind Bono. Shame on you.

drunkmunkey 24

little dogs can be full of shit... maybe that's why Chihuahuas are always shaking

Comments

So? a shit is a shit, still smells. You deserve the fine. Dog poo is a nuance for everybody. Don't think you are better because it's just a chihuahua.

Op's point is that the poop couldn't possibly be their dog be cause is literally biologically impossible for a chihuahua to have a shit that size and she shouldn't have been fine for something she wasnt responsible for

relaxedninja 18

how do they deserve it? it's impossible for the op's dog to take a shit that big..

They still need to cary a plastic bag to pick up the poop. If OP had a plastic bag no fine was given regardless of the size of the poo. Thats why YDI

I don't think you quite understand what's happened here. OP's dog WASN'T responsible for the poop. Therefore, OP did not deserve to be fined for something they weren't responsible for. Why would you expect OP to carry around plastic bags to clean up other peoples' dogs' poop? That literally makes no sense. Please reread the FML and other people's responses to it.

The thing you aren't understanding is that the poop was NOT from OP's dog, therefore they should neither have to pick it up nor be fined for it.

Come on guys, not every one can read at a 1st grade level. Give #22 a break.

I find you all very funny, they fine you if you don't cary a plastic bag but are walking your dog outside. It's not my fault that it's the rules. But don't mind me and keep breaking them. I don't care. And don't bother saying it's different in other country's. I know the rules in Belgium. Let the downrating begin! :)

But OP didn't say they were fined for not having a bag, but for not picking up shit that wasn't they're responsibility

I never carry a bag when I walk my dog because he doesn't poop on walks. He's peed (on a walk) one time in the year I've had him. I should be loaded with fines if this were the case.

Im not sure if you're that dense, or just trolling. If the first, we may need to draw pictures for you to comprehend this fml..

tantanpanda 26

#49, you're an idiot. People like you is why fml should have an age restriction. OP could have had a plastic bag but just didn't want to pick it up because it wasn't HER FAULT. You assume she doesn't have one when she could have been fined for refusing. Not many people would pick up someone else's dog crap silently without rebellion. Where I live, there are plastic bag dispensers. I hope you get smarter with age because it doesn't require anything special to comprehend this fml.

thisismyhead 25

Why would OP or anyone else pick up someone else's dog poop if they really didn't have to? It wasn't his dog's poop. Your argument doesn't make sense.

I would dispute it, I have owned Chihuahua and Jack Russel's most of my life and their poop is the same size as cat shit. I would argue that its physically impossible for a dog of that size to do a turd that big, should of taken a picture of the poo next to the dog as others have suggested.

How small your dog is and how big his turd is doesn't change the fact you still didn't pick it up.

Why would she pick up someone else's dog's poop??

Oh my god whats wrong with you people!? The point OP is making is that it WASNT their dogs shit!! Yet he/she was fined anyway because they didn't believe the OP Even though it's impossible for their dog to have pooped something out of that proportion. Re-read a few times please...

You're still responsible stop being a dipshit.

Skrappz 4

Similar thing happened to me but reversed. I was fined for not picking up my dogs shit when it was obviously from a smaller dog like yours, while my dog is HUGE. Still got fined, still had to pick it up.

I have a chihuahua too and wow chihuahuas have a pretty bad reputation apparently, because I have been stopped several times for "not cleaning up after my dog" when the dump itself is twice the size of my dog.