Back and forth and back again

By Anonymous - 07/01/2015 19:37 - Guam - Barrigada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me over a stupid argument, but after a long day we made up and got back together. Not long afterwards, my friend called, feeling guilty and confessing that he had sex with her after finding out she'd dumped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 986
You deserved it 3 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jojimugo 20

She just wanted to **** that dude guilt free with the loop hole of we we were not dating .... Sneaky bitch

tehaustiebear 34

And that's when you realized they weren't worth your time.

Comments

The ex-girlfriend at the time may have been so angry after the argument and break up that it was a weird kind of revenge sex by screwing his friend or an attempt to get over the OP which didn't work. I'm not in any way condoning what happened but people do not think clearly when really angry and do the craziest shit. Also the friendship may be worth saving here. She may have thrown herself at the OP's friend, overloading him with seduction. He then later realised it was wrong and his conscience made him confess.

Why is it okay if his friend "gave in to seduction"? He is an adult he should know better than to screw over a friend like that seriously and if she did it as revenge that doesn't make it any better

nadene52 12

It seems to me that she planned the argument so she could break it off and be with your friend guilt free. If you haven't already dumb the bistarhashh OP

Well if you were broken up then she could do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted, it's the friend I'd be mad at. He should have talked about it with you first.

From the sounds of the FML, they broke up and got back together in a very short space of time. As soon as they broke up, the break up she initiated, she ****** another guy. Then got back with OP afterwards and didn't think to mention it, and the friend felt bad. In other words, she didn't care much for OP in the first place but didn't want it to be classed as cheating. This is how it looks to me, anyway.

I agree with #35. #22 needs to re-evaluate her sense of reasoning lol. BTW EPIC PORO #35.

Never lose a friend over a girl ain't worth it

People are so quick... don't you mean ex-girlfriend and ex-friend?

Hey pussy feels good so it's not the friend's fault.

Friendship feels good too, and lasts longer than a roll in the hay.

Please do us a favor and refrain from giving relationship advice, #25.

At 16yrs of age #25, I truly don't think you have any idea about relationships nor the Sex that comes along with it.

ShadZ101 20

That bitch is your ex I hope nd dat dude was never your friend in the first place. Trust me when say this you wud b better off without them.

Vaginabutter 15

Maybe she only got back together with OP after she realized how bad sex with his friend was.

olpally 32

Break up with her again. **** that.