Away with the fairies

By peoplesuck - 14/05/2009 07:51 - United States

Today, I stayed up all night to study for my anatomy final at 9 a.m. I studied outside the testing room in the hall all night. Apparently, I fell asleep with my headphones on, as my friend woke me up after walking out of the test, asking how I did. 300 classmates walked by and no one woke me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 135
You deserved it 15 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never stay up all night studying. You just won't remember it.

Just an FYI for the future: it is better to study less and get 6-9 hours of sleep than study more and get less. You will remember things better with more sleep. Studies have shown those that get more sleep, even after studying less did better.

Comments

Looks like u won't be making it to physio and micro u ugly dummy hahahahahahaha

that's what u get for studying all night, nerd!

headbuster310 0

why the **** were you studing outside of the class room, in the hall-way? Ever heard of a ******* LIBRARY?

Luneth101 0

Ouch, hope you can fix things up. #127, just cuz he studies all night doesn't mean he's a nerd. Some jocks I know actually care if they do well enough in school so that they can either a) stay on their sports team or b) have a job that they enjoy more than flipping burgers. Not sayin' there's anything wrong with working as a McDonald's employee, it's a respectable enough profession, you're keeping people fed!

Amphysvena 11

YDI. You're in college. You shouldn't still be depending on other people to make sure you wake up on time. If you need to make sure you're up, set an alarm.

You're in college, So you should be some what independant. Also, Hahahaha your friends must not be true friends then, Real friends would've woke you up :')

Poet_Sin 0

Never pull an all-nighter. You do better if you get some sleep. ^_~

wow_badfml 0

Dude you are dumb. You should have fallen asleep leaning your back on the door, that way they would have to wake you up for them to get in the room. Bet you feel like a dumb ass now?

Wow! That really sucks. People who haven't been to med school will never understand the pressures and insane demands of it. Poor thing!