Asshats

By anon - 21/04/2009 08:32 - United Kingdom

Today, I was walking in the park when I heard some boys shouting behind me. As I turned around they poured a bucket of red liquid over my head. They thought I was someone they knew. I wasn't. And I was wearing a $200 white dress. Red dye doesn't come out of white dresses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 151
You deserved it 4 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sue for damages, if the blokes had any decency they would have offer to pay for a new one anyway.

On a side note who walkes around with a thing of red liquid just incase you see someone you know?

Comments

deliciouskaek 1

Another possibility: They knew it was you. FYL.

i would have called the police. pouring something all over someone you don't know is akin to assault. especially if there were personal damages, like a ruined dress

Why would they even do that to someone they knew?

I hope you hurt them bad and got your money back from the little bastards. Why would they do that to anyone?

So you slaughtered them mercilessly, right?

dizzzane 0

am i the only one who is wondering why you were wearing a $200 white dress in the park...

#9 Washer + Detergent + Bleach on a $200 dress? Eep. But anyway. Seriously what an idiotic thing to do, pouring red dye over someone, regardless of whether they knew them or not. Water, sure. But red dye? Why? =/ I don't see how she deserves this. Even if she wasn't sporting a $200 white dress, it could have just as easily been $200 worth of textbooks she was carrying, or something of sentimental value.

mj2123 0

#9 (et. al.) - Not all materials can just be bleached. Besides, bleach weakens fabric and can cause it to rip more easily, so if this dress is made of a fine weave or something like silk, it's not that simple to get the stain out. I'd try a dry cleaner - at the expense of the douchebags who dumped the red liquid on you. And seriously, why does anyone care who much she spends on clothing? Have any of you ever been to New York? There are tons of people walking around Central Park in clothing way more expensive than this.