Alas, poor Salem

By Stalked - 15/11/2011 00:46 - United States

Today, a policeman and I confronted my psychotic neighbor, who stole my cat because she thinks flea bites cause cancer. She refused to tell us what she'd done with the cat. I just spent $100 last month in vet bills, and my kids are crying for their pet. He's probably in pieces in her freezer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 696
You deserved it 2 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Well I hope that bitch is locked up in a jail-cell now.

Tell her human bites cause cancer. Then bite her.

Comments

Poor kitty wherever it is. :( 1) Call the police. 2) Murder psycho.

FYLDeep 25

There's a pretty good chance the police have already been informed...

The OP was with a police officer so the police are involved

poor cat.... Hope it's ok! And maybe, if you get it back, don't let it outside anymore. Psycho neighbour obviously can't be trusted.

They have a point. That's illegal. I'd get the police to charge them for stealing it, and animal cruelty of they did anything. But if you get it back, I'd move

antoniasiddall 5

not sure about where you live but in my area cats are outside of the law as they cant be controlled. unless there is proof there is nothing the police or anyone is going to do.

antoniasiddall 5

not sure about where you live but in my area cats are outside of the law as they cant be controlled. unless there is proof there is nothing the police or anyone is going to do. sad to think people can get away with so much but in cases like this its what happens :(

leadman1989 15

If her hypothesis were true then I would feel even worse for guys with testicular cancer.

leadman1989 15

Damn it, I knew I should have said cat burglar.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

Oh my jeesus, somebody needs to call PETA

PETA is too busy making Mario look like a psychopath who rips fur off of Tanookis and puts it on as a costume. They don't have time for REAL animal problems. Besides, PETA is against owning pets anyways.

#54 don't forget following kids around to do the very thing you try to tell them not to do (spread mean and untrue rumors)

Buy your neighbour a flea circus for Christmas.

And Photoshop up a medical report showing cat fleas cure cancer.

juturnaamo 29

They probably would have cried just as much when it inevitably got run over. Leaving pets outside opens them up to all sorts of dangers, which is why many states, probably yours included, have leash laws which apply to cats as well as dogs.

juturnaamo 29

I like cats, that's why I don't like when idiots own them. I wonder if the OP even bothered to spay the animal that it's leaving to roam the streets, apparently picking up parasites it's not being treated for.

I think ur both crazy. I'm pretty sure cats were ment to be outside. They're natural hunters and get fat lazy and spoiled if they r inside cats. I have 3 cats all are healthy and love being outside were they can do what they're supposed to do. And why the he'll would you put a cat on a leash.. That's degrading.

Sometimes cats just sneak out of the house. I have a fat cat of about 10 or so, and every now and again she gets a wild hair up her ass and sneaks out when it's dark. Otherwise she's perfectly content to nap in the window, followed by a sleep on the bed, lay in the dead centre of every walkway, and typical cat behaviour.

Velocity98 2

You really dont read BEFORE you post do you? Im dorry to say this but u my friend are a COMPLETE FOOL

@#88 OP clearly said they recently payed vet bills, so you can assume the cat is being well cared for. Also, if it's spayed or not is not a sign of being a good owner, since some choose to breed their animals — it's a matter of population control, not health (although there is some benefits in spaying). OP is not to blame for their neighbours psychotic break and kidnapping of their pet, so don't twist things that way.

If the same shit of what she did happens in my country. She will be behind the bars for 10 years.