Today, my dog ate my little brothers medication. I spent all morning trying to make him throw it up, but it wasn't working so I took him to the animal hospital, which was in a different city. $150 in poison control and vet bills later, I found the pill we thought he ate stuck under his paw. FML

by glowstick / 06/30/2009 at 2:07am / United States (California) / Animals

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Aw, don't feel bad, you were probably very stressed while worrying for your dog's life. It's also sweet how adamant you were to try and help! Some people abandom their pets.

    Sorry about the $150 though, that is kind of unfortunate. But, hey, if it weren't under his paw then you'd regret not making all your efforts :)

    #3 - On 06/30/2009 at 10:12am by Snuwishuhad

    See in context

  • Aww that sucks so much x(. It's good you went to such great lengths to make sure your dog was okay, but look at it this way...it's a good thing he hadn't actually swallowed the pill. FYL though, definitely.

    #4 - On 06/30/2009 at 10:13am by PureGold

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...