By FFAce - 16/06/2018 13:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I got slapped by a woman standing in front of me in line after a little kid grabbed her butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 521
You deserved it 215

Top comments

ChromoTec 24

Butt why didn't you do anything?

bluhbluhbluh 14

I sense the start of another rom com.

Comments

Damn! Why are you guys suggesting you hit a woman back? That’s unacceptable for a gentleman! A true gentleman would exaggerate his injury, get her to feel sorry for him, then **** her. What ever happened to chivalry? ****!

DraftHail614 17

Slap her back. Hit her with a dose of equality.

FFAce 11

I don't believe in hitting women

DraftHail614 17

I don't have a problem with what you believe in. I'm not exactly advocating for OP to beat her.

mint mochi 11

She was just defending herself, there would be no reason to slap her back.

DraftHail614 17

Defending herself against the wrong person. Say someone smacks your ass. You gonna hit the person you THINK did it and call it self-defense? Hell if that's the case, if OP were to choose to slap her back, he'd be defending himself as well. Not like he slapped her first.

DraftHail614 17

Defending herself against the wrong person. Say someone smacks your ass. You gonna hit the person you THINK did it and call it self-defense? Hell if that's the case, if OP were to choose to slap her back, he'd be defending himself as well. Not like he slapped her first.

Justin Andrews 5

But she hit someone who did nothing... that's not defending yourself, that's assaulting a bystander

bluhbluhbluh 14

I sense the start of another rom com.

Donut_Wizard 23
Donut_Wizard 23
ChromoTec 24

Butt why didn't you do anything?

FFAce 11

There was nothing that could be done so to avoid escalating the situation I did nothing

DraftHail614 17

Oh there was something. You just chose not to do it.

Looks like you have a free ass grab coming your way!

Are you the same guy that got slapped by the woman who thought she was in the women's room?

PenguinPal3017 19

I hope the kid's parents made him/her apologize to both of you.

Well, you gotta slap somebody when that happens, and it’s not right to slap little kids.

That’s ok. I just witnessed my two year old daughter kick a grown man in the ass because he was going too slow down the stairs. He stumbled and looked back at her in surprise. She just smiled.

Lobby_Bee 17

Slapping doesn't have the same effect as it used to. Suplex her.