Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, my parents, who are divorced, were arguing over who has to pay for my bus pass. They decided they wouldn't pay unless the other one did too. Neither will pay the £60 it'll cost for my bus pass. I now have to walk to school every day, in freezing winter weather. It's 9 miles. Each way. FML
wow your parents suck..poor you! :(
and that sucks that you have to walk 18 miles everyday...in cold weather :( FYL
1) It's snowing some places, so "winter weather" is not an unreasonable thing to say.
2) £60 is over 100 USD. Not necessarily that easy to come by, especially if...
3) OP may be a young kid with limited options.
4) Your parents totally suck.
You could buy a pretty cheap bike and ride to school. And if you don't have the money, shovel snow (if there's snow) or do some silly jobs until you can afford a cheap solution.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Wednesday 28 January 2015