Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today... my parents... who r divorcd... were arguing over who has to pay 4 my bus pass. They decidd they wouldn't pay unles the other one did too. Niether will pay the £60 it'll cost 4 my bus pass. I now have to walk to school every day... in freezing winter weather. It's 9 miles. Each way. FML
wow your parents suck..poor you! :(
and that sucks that you have to walk 18 miles everyday...in cold weather :( FYL
1) It's snowing some places, so "winter weather" is not an unreasonable thing to say.
2) £60 is over 100 USD. Not necessarily that easy to come by, especially if...
3) OP may be a young kid with limited options.
4) Your parents totally suck.
You could buy a pretty cheap bike and ride to school. And if you don't have the money, shovel snow (if there's snow) or do some silly jobs until you can afford a cheap solution.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Friday 27 March 2015